The European platform ‘Care & Industry together against CORONA’ aims to be a reliable online place where needs & solutions can be matched. To ensure the reliability of information, E.E.N. support offices will screen and validate registrations before they will be made visible on the website.
So a clear and concise organisation description AND at least one clear marketplace item to raise your visibility on this platform is of the utmost importance!
You always can contact your regional E.E.N. support office for help if required.
In the itemised steps provided below, you will find the MANDATORY information which must be described:
1. ‘Organisation Description’
- General description and your link to the healthcare sector and/or COVID-19
- Range of activities
- Quality standards if applicable
2. ‘Marketplace item’
The description has to be clear and related to the theme of the platform. For each ‘Marketplace item’, you have to name your target group. Make a smart choice and tick at least one but no more than 3 thematics.
Overall, items must demonstrate relevance to address COVID-19 crisis and contribute to the three main objectives of the platform 1. Gather and showcase initiatives, offers and needs in the short term;
2. Foster interaction between healthcare, industry, support organisations, government, academia and others;
3. Maximise the reliability of the proposals.
- Product - offer
- Prototype or on the market?
- Product certified or not?
- Proof of evidence or not?
- Existing product in the organisation's usual range or specifically developed against corona?
- Quality standards and availability of the product
- Product - request
- Healthcare domain
- Description of which real need
- Service - offer
- Track record and experience
- Required approvals or standards to deliver service
- Relevance of the service to address COVID-19 crisis
- Service – request
- Healthcare domain
- Type of project development
- Partnership (working together on the longer term)
- Describe the goal and timing
- Project Cooperation (short term cooperation with healthcare)
- Describe the challenge
- What type of partners do you need?
3. If the organisation subscribes under the topic/business field ‘Corona Measures & Support’
- Description of the support measures and the target group
- How to apply and deadlines
- Do the links to the information work and are they in English or only in the language of the region?
- Information links: are they validated by the regional government?