- Call to action: European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP): THE COVID-19 INDUSTRIAL CLUSTERS RESPONSE PORTAL to support the efforts of industrial clusters to address the challenges posed by the COVID-19 epidemic in Europe.
This portal has been created to facilitate the interaction of the industrial cluster community to allow fast and direct responses within the community itself too.
- The H2020 Exscalate4CoV (E4C) project invites organisations to submit proposals for screening of their compounds for efficacy profiling on the E4C Biology platforms.
- COVID-19-related tenders
The purpose of this page is to facilitate access to tenders related to the COVID-19 pandemic. In this context, the list highlights public procurement in the area of medical equipment, thus mirroring the needs of health care services and authorities.
To take full advantage of the TED search (including filtering by CPV (Common Procurement Vocabulary) or country, as well as being able to edit the query to add other criteria, save the search or get notified about new tenders), please access the full list of results here.
- ERA corona platform
The European Commission has launched the ERA corona platform, a one-stop shop for information for current and prospective beneficiaries of the R&I Programmes. The ERA corona platform brings together information on funded and ongoing projects, updated information on the extension of H2020 call deadlines and links to tailored Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for calls and grants affected by the coronavirus. The ERA corona platform is accessible via the Funding & Tenders Portal.
Press release 14 May 2020
eHealth Hub Platform - Only eHealth, digital solutions
The eHealth Hub Platform is an online catalogue featuring different types of actors: SMEs, investors, healthcare organizations, legal and regulatory service providers, pharmaceutical companies, business supporters. By identifying the key European eHealth actors, the eHealth Hub Platform aims to enhance transparency in the sector and enable stakeholders’ interaction to promote and accelerate business growth.
More information: eHealth Hub Platform
Meet in Italy for life sciences
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences is the leading national matchmaking and update event on Life Sciences.
Health-related innovations are among the key elements that influence the progress of mankind, the environment in which we live, and our wellbeing. Speaking about health, therefore, does not mean simply speaking about investments and costs, but rather about an absolute value that sees in technological innovation and scientific research the fundamental elements of growth.
Join the international stage at Meet in Italy for Life Sciences 2021
The brokerage event is divided into:
- an ongoing session for virtual meetings, WAITING FOR MIT4LS2021, starting from the 15th of September
- a physical networking event, taking place at the end of September 2021 (actual dates will be defined in January)
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences 2021 will be held in Genova from 12 to 14 May, at Magazzini del Cotone.
More information and registration: Meet in Italy life sciences event
Covid-X Open Call to defeat COVID-19/Corona clinical challenges
COVID-X, an exclusive acceleration program funded by the European Union to defeat COVID-19 clinical challenges through the power of data, has launched the Open Call #1 for European Tech Companies with outstanding Data Technology solutions that can overcome COVID-19 clinical challenges and save lives. This Open Call is also addressed for healthcare providers dealing with coronavirus patients and validating the solutions in real care environments.
Funding: 100.000€ (single player) to validate data solutions with a clinical partner - 150.000€ (team players) to validate the solution (tech companies and healthcare providers)
- Webinar 1: 13 January 12pm (CET) - https://www.f6s.com/covid-xwebinar1
- Webinar 2: 15 January 12pm (CET) - https://www.f6s.com/covid-xwebinar2
- Webinar 3: 20 January 12pm (CET) - https://www.f6s.com/covid-xwebinar3
All details on www.covid-x.eu